A gentle reminder:
- Someone is saying hello at the beginning of a LOVED one’s life.
- Someone is saying goodbye at the end of a LOVED one’s life.
- Someone is celebrating a new LOVE, job, home.
- Someone is in sorrow over losing a LOVE, job, or home.
- Someone is getting great news from their doctor.
- Someone is receiving hard news from their doctor.
- Someone is on the other side of a natural disaster.
- Someone is in the middle of a natural disaster.
- Someone is safe, as are their LOVED ones.
- Someone fears for their life and the life of their LOVED ones.
- Your happiness does not minimize someone’s anguish.
- Your anguish doesn’t minimize someone’s happiness.
- You cannot be sad enough to make someone happy.
What you can do is:
- FEEL your joy. FEEL your sorrow. Cry if you need.
- Ask yourself, who do I want to be? How do I want to show up in the world?
- Look for helpers when in need.
- Be a helper where you can, when you can.
- Seek positive, healthy, and healing solutions.
- It’s okay to feel the world’s heaviness and celebrate a personal accomplishment.
You are LOVED, and You matter in this beautiful and messy world.